Friday, April 19, 2013

Interest Survey and some Bagdad Results





A interest survey was created to get feedback from students on what subject matter is most relevant to them.  We'll meet with them shortly to find out where we need to focus our PBL.

The survey included:
Haz una lisa de:
-3 cosas que te gustan...
-3 cosas que me preocupan...
-3 cosas que me gustaría hacer en verano...
-3 lugares que quiero visitar...
-3 temas sobre los que quiero aprender son...

Three student interest surveys have been completed at Bagdad. I'm finding that the surveys are a great way to get to now the students at a deeper level and it's been a delightful experience for me.
So far the children who have been interviewed have given very brief answers and I've had to probe a little deeper to get more clarity about their desires and worries. Can't wait go do the rest of them!  Students seem to be drawn to the continued learning of "animals."

No comments:

Post a Comment